If you are in search of a safe anti-fungal solution, this review on Keravita Pro is what you need! Just a few years ago, fungal diseases of the nails were not given much importance. And now, everyone understands the need for timely detection and treatment of a massive infectious fungal infection caused by a variety of dermatophyte fungi.
Due to the wide awareness of the population, the number of visits to specialists with this pathology has increased, which in turn, has led to an increase in the detection rate of mycoses of the feet. Since any deformation of the nail plate for no apparent reason (for example, trauma) is suspicious primarily of a fungal infection, self-diagnosis, in this case, is a decisive factor. Thus, any change in the nail plate is a reason for contacting a dermatologist, because at least half of such violations will have a fungal etiology, and the rest will need a thorough diagnosis, carried out again by a specialist.
Why, given the obvious simplicity of clinical diagnosis of fungal nail infection, do patients usually come to the appointment with already advanced forms of the disease? Most often, 4-5 toes are treated, while the most affected nail plate (usually, the first toe) is changed by more than half, and its thickening is about 2 mm. Such symptoms require long-term combined treatment, which is reflected in its cost. Factors leading to this situation are as follows:
- Actually, a fungal infection of the nails is a sluggish disease that does not lead to life-threatening conditions, and does not cause pain or discomfort. More often, it affects the elderly population, which often associates changes in appearance with aging processes.
- The sick themselves are often ashamed of the disease, are not ready for the material costs of treatment, or are confident that it is incurable. Many begin to self-medicate and do not see the disease as a reason to see a specialist.
- Since the disease mainly affects the feet, then even during medical examinations, without specific complaints from patients about nail changes, the check-up usually does not reach the feet. This is facilitated by the extremely short time allotted for the reception of patients, even in specialized institutions, which, unfortunately, forces doctors to examine only for the main reason for treatment.
Fungal damage to the nails lasts quite a long time, therefore, the earlier the disease is detected, the higher the likelihood of its complete cure. In addition, an earlier start of therapy allows one to limit the use of only external preparations and nail cleanings, and this is possible only if the infection has affected single nails from the distal or lateral edges by less than 30-50% of the plate. Topical therapy is used to treat the initial stages of fungal nail infection. Advanced forms of fungal infection require longer and more expensive treatment. A special role in the early detection of nail mycoses is played by periodic preventive and medical examinations of the population.
- 1 Consequences of Untreated Nail Fungus
- 2 Keravita Pro: Key Info to Know
- 3 How Does It Work? What Effects to Expect?
- 4 Keravita Pro: Key Components
- 5 How to Administer the Supplement?
- 6 Keravita Pro: Prices, Packing Options, Refund Guarantee & More!
- 7 Consumers’ Feedback
- 8 Final Thoughts
Consequences of Untreated Nail Fungus
Such a seemingly not dangerous disease can have very serious complications:
- damage to smooth skin and the addition of a secondary infection;
- fungal sensitization with the formation of allergic reactions and loci of microbial eczema;
- a complication of the course of chronic dermatoses, varicose veins of the lower extremities and foot lesions in diabetes mellitus, etc.
It is impossible not to mention the epidemiological significance of existing loci of fungal infection: a sick person will infect common places and other people, and in everyday life – be a source of intrafamilial transmission of fungal infection. To prevent all these, you are better start treating your feet in a timely manner. And you don’t necessarily have to buy pharmacy medications: the natural Keravita Pro supplement will successfully cope with the task!
Keravita Pro: Key Info to Know
Keravita Pro is a fully organic solution for all people struggling with nail fungal infections (also called mycosis). In accordance with the dietary supplement manufacturer, the product effectively addresses the main cause of fungus – the growth of bacteria and mycotic organisms due to the organism intoxication and oxidative stress.
Though Keravita Pro is manufactured at a GMP-certified facility, you need to keep in mind that it’s not approved by FDA. Despite the fact that all the supplement components have been researched and tested and the product has undergone several clinical trials, the Food and Drug Administration still does not recognize this dietary solution as a pharmacy medication. But, on the other hand, it implies Keravita Pro doesn’t contain any chemicals, genetically modified products, and/or artificial ingredients that may provoke adverse reactions, and therefore, is safer than most “traditional” medicines.
How Does It Work? What Effects to Expect?
As we have mentioned before, Keravita Pro acts on the organism mainly by suppressing the growth of fungus and harmful bacteria. Apart from that, the dietary supplement:
- detoxifies the organism, eliminating the impact of toxins, free radicals, and heavy metals;
- alleviates inflammatory processes;
- reduces burning, skin redness, painful sensation, itching, and other symptoms associated with mycosis;
- supports the immune system;
- provides the body with essential vitamins and minerals;
- reduces stress, anxiety, and hypochondria;
- prevents ox stress and supports the healing process;
- prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Keravita Pro: Key Components
Keravita Pro is fully organic! Just so that you can make sure, we’ve prepared the list of the supplement’s potent components.
|It supports immunity, promotes metabolic performance, reduces oxidative stress, and contributes to the healing process. Also, the plant provides the organism with essential vitamins and minerals.|
|It provides antioxidative effects, eliminating toxins, free radicals, and heavy metals from the body. It supports cell regeneration, enhances immune response to various infections, normalizes blood pressure, and lowers high blood glucose levels.|
|This ingredient alleviates an inflammatory state, boosts the immune system, and takes part in the body’s detoxification.|
|It helps the body to fight nail fungus. Also, it enhances the circulation of blood and strengthens vessels.|
Olive leaf extract
|This ingredient prevents the build-up of bacteria and fungi, improves the condition of nails and skin, reduces itching, burning, skin redness, pain, and other symptoms associated with mycosis. Also, it nourishes the body with essential amino acids and strengthens immunity.|
Altogether, there are over 10 components and their traces present in the formula. For more details, visit the supplement official website.
How to Administer the Supplement?
Keravita Pro is supposed to be taken in 2 capsules on a daily basis, without missing intakes. Wash the capsules down with a glass of water or any other beverage to your liking. The supplement doesn’t interfere with other dietary aids and medications, so don’t worry about taking it in combination with something else.
Keravita Pro: Prices, Packing Options, Refund Guarantee & More!
Keravita Pro is available for all customers in 3 packaging options: 1 bottle – 69 dollars, 3 bottles – 59 dollars per unit, and 6 bottles – 49 dollars per unit. Discounts are offered to both new users and standing consumers.
Keravita Pro is delivered across the country within 1-3 working days maximum. International shipping is also available for a number of countries (the list of restrictions can be checked through the official manufacturer) and is made within 2 weeks at maximum.
Aside from that, all the customers are guaranteed a 100% refund. In case you don’t like something about the product, you can easily contact the support team and claim the return within 60 days upon the delivery date.
Keravita Pro helped me a lot! Literally in a couple of days, a new pink nail began to grow!
I followed all the instructions, and the result is excellent! I had very dry heels in the cracks. The podologist suggested a fungus. Keravita Pro perfectly moisturized the skin, and it became smooth. But, again, you need to use the supplement regularly, as indicated in the instructions, otherwise, you will not see the result.
Foot skin dryness has noticeably decreased, the skin on the heels has become softer, small cracks are healing. For the prevention of fungus, Keravita Pro is an excellent solution!
I bought Keravita Pro for my dad (71 y.o.), to be honest, I didn’t really believe in the result. But dad has been using it for 2 weeks, and the result is obvious! His nails became not brittle, there is no itching and his fingers on which the fungus has not completely spread look almost healthy!
After the first intake, the slight yellowness of my nails disappeared, my feet and cuticles became softer. The composition is completely natural and safe. Like it!
Before we draw our conclusion on Keravita Pro, let’s consider prevention of nail fungus (or some simple tips on how to avoid getting a fungal infection):
- Have individual supplies: shoes, slippers, washcloth, pumice stone, foot towel, and manicure set.
- After use, wash the bathtub and shower cabin with powder (chlorine) and a cloth.
- Manicure scissors are disinfected by dipping in alcohol and then firing over a burner flame.
- After contact with surfaces and objects potentially infected with fungus (beaches, saunas, swimming pools, gyms, other people’s shoes, sports equipment, etc.), it is recommended to spray your feet with an anti-fungal spray or apply a special cream.
And now, as you know some easy measures of preventing nail infections, you can avoid unpleasant health consequences. Yet, if you’ve already had mycosis, Keravita Pro is the only right solution. This 100% natural supplement slowly but steadily addresses (toe)nail fungus. It’s absolutely safe, doesn’t develop tolerance or provoke adverse reactions. Due to the product’s production form (gelatin-covered veggie capsules), it’s easy to swallow and take on a daily basis. Other benefits and a few cons are listed below!
- The dietary supplement doesn’t consist of any chemicals and artificial ingredients that may provoke adverse reactions, and therefore, is safer than most “traditional” medicines.
- Keravita Pro detoxifies the organism, eliminating the impact of toxins, free radicals, and heavy metals.
- The supplement alleviates an inflammatory process.
- It reduces itching, burning, skin redness, pain, and other symptoms associated with fungus.
- Keravita Pro supports the immune system.
- It provides the body with essential vitamins and minerals.
- It reduces stress, anxiety, and hypochondria.
- Keravita Pro prevents ox stress and supports the healing process.
- The product prevents the build-up of bacteria and fungi.
- Keravita Pro is mixed in and produced by a GMP-certified facility.
- It’s not approved by FDA.
- The product is sold online only.